And yet again I begin a blog post with an update about my health. (It is almost like how British people begin every conversation about the weather except more gross.) I got hit with a cold that turned into a sinus infection so I haven't been able to go outside to make more cyanotype prints. Instead, I've been fiddling around with what to do with the prints I already made.
I raided my kid's craft supplies, the embroidery floss stash left to me from my husband's grandmother, and my paper scraps to come up with some color palette ideas.
It didn't take long to notice that some of my gold line-work from last month was definitely inspiring me.
I'm not quite sure how I'm going to adhere the prints to these new pieces, hence the tape. I'm thinking of continuing with the three dimensional aspects of the pieces and mounting them on foam board before glueing them down.
I've now got two days worth of antibiotics in my system, and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow so hopefully I will be out printing on my back deck soon!